Billiard Empereur Vintage
A shape with inclined curves, inspired by a 19th-century style, makes the Empereur Vintage the obvious choice for connoisseurs.
The billiard Empereur Vintage brings together all of Toulet’s innovation to give you everything you’d expect from a competition billiard table: silence, competition-grade cloth, precision, sights, suppleness, and a lifetime warranty on the even surface.
The Empereur Vintage distinguishes itself with an exceptionally high grade of finishing. It is handmade of solid oak with accentuated carvings and leather pockets.
100% customizable :
Cloth: choose from more than 31 colors !
100% quality :
patented metal frame, rectified slate: 19 mm (190/210) and 30 mm (larger sizes) with added tighteners. This structure guarantees your billiard table for life against any distortion of the playing surface, and ensures perfect flatness. Rubber cushions meet all competition standards. Iwan Simonis competition-quality cloth.
100% adjustable :
You can choose the table style you prefer: Carom, blackball, eight-ball, or mixed (cushions or plugs).
Top-of-the-line finishing :
100% solid oak with leather pockets.
Technical specifications :
The Empereur Luxe is made of solid oak, certified by FSC and PEFC. It is a refined and flawless wood, of perfect quality.
To help you, here is a small summary table of the possible options of the billiard Vintage Empereur :
The Empereur Vintage pool table is available in all sizes. It adapts to all spaces.
- 1.90 m (6 ft) with slate thickness 20 mm
- 2.10 m (7 ft) with slate thickness 22 mm
- 2.20 m (7.2 ft) with slate thickness 30 mm
- 2.40 m (8 ft) with slate thickness 30 mm
- 2.60 m (8.5 ft) with slate thickness 30 mm
- 2.80 m (9.2 ft) with slate thickness 30 or 50 mm
- 3.10 m (10 ft) with slate thickness 60 mm
- 3.80 m (12 ft) with slate thickness 45 mm
Configure your Empereur Vintage billiard according to the game mode :
- American billiard
- French billiard
- English billiard
- Mixed billiards by cushions or by plugs (from 2.20 m)
- The Empereur Vintage pool table does not allow the addition of a table top. However, you can add a table tennis table as an option.
- It does not have a coin mechanism.
- Multi-games by cushions or by plugs
- Leather pocket finish